INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
BHG STROM s.r.o., ID No. 073 41 334, with his registered seat at Prague 1, Staré Město, Staroměstské náměstí 460/29, Postal Code 110 00, as the personal data controller (hereinafter the “Data Controller”) hereby informs you about processing of your personal data in connection with reservation of accommodation:
- The Data Controller will process your personal data in the scope that you have entered during the reservation of accommodation (in particular name and surname, address, telephone number, email address, payment card details including card number, date of expiry, type of card and CVC code, and eventually also other data entered during reservation, e.g. degree), for the purposes of processing of the requested reservation of accommodation, i.e. for the purposes for the performance of a contract, which forms the legal basis for this personal data processing.
- Your email address will be further used for sending of satisfaction questionnaire, filling-in of which is completely voluntary. In this case the legal basis for the personal data processing is the Data Controller’s legitimate interest on provision of best possible services to his customers.
- Your personal data may be provided to third parties only if it is the Data Controller’s legal obligation. Your personal data will be stored by the Data Controller only for the necessary period to process the reservation of accommodation, then for the period of accommodation and after that only for the period prescribed by the respective legal regulations, or necessary to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Data Controller. Provision of the above specified personal data is a contractual requirement and you are therefore obliged to provide the personal data to the Data Controller, including the payment card details. You may not reserve accommodation at the Data Controller without the provision of the personal data.
- Protection of the personal data will be sufficiently secured during the personal data processing. This applies in particular on the payment card details which are secured by the Data Controller against all possible forms of misuse.
- You have the right of access to all the personal data that are processed by the Data Controller, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to object at the Data Controller regarding the personal data processing. Further you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, that is the Office for Personal Data Protection.